GoldenSource Entity Master
The GoldenSource Entity Master enables faster and more efficient client onboarding, a major competitive advantage to your business. With a smooth, centralized process that links different data types, you maximize the value you can get from every related piece of information. This delivers significant data efficiencies – for example, you can utilise ratings data pertaining to a particular client from one data set to benefit another.
The net result is a swift and efficient onboarding process that enables you to:
- Win more business and retain clients
- Reduce costs
- Minimize the “time to value” from initiating a client relationship to generating revenue.
- A quick and efficient process to link together related customers, counterparties and issuers in a clean, corporate hierarchy
- A single, consolidated and complete view of each client, its various roles and relationships, and all related data across front, middle and back office operations.
- Ability to streamline your operations and interaction between multiple departments across the business,
- Facilitated compliance with existing and evolving regulations at client take-on and ongoing due diligence stages (KYC, AML, FATCA, Dodd Frank, MiFID II etc.).
- Cost savings, greater operational efficiency, reduced risk and better data quality
- Opportunity to increase revenue generation through up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Data visualization, reporting and analysis: enduser inquiry and analysis made easy with realtime dashboards and reports.
- The GoldenSource Entity Master promotes efficiency and accuracy by linking a single entity to its various roles and identifiers. It is the only data management solution to manage instrument, counterparty and issuer data on a single platform.
- By linking each entity to its various roles, hierarchies and alternate identifiers, the GoldenSource Entity Master allows financial institutions to better understand the relationships between their customers and counterparties.
- A solid entity master accessed via the LEI is the foundation for understanding exposure to specific entities, including improved visibility and more rigorous risk management practices.
- This unified approach to entity management facilitates data standardization and crossreferencing, resulting in improved data quality, reduced redundancy and increased auditability.
- A centralized entity master not only facilitates compliance but enables firms to achieve real competitive advantage