MiFID and MiFID II solution
AxiomSL’s strategic regulatory platform is designed to help our clients with all current and future global Trade and Transaction Reporting requirements. All of the data collection, consolidation, validation and submission required for compliance with any and all transaction reporting regulations and directives is available on our single universal solution.
AxiomSL’s solution enables clients to easily manage their MiFID and MiFID II reporting requirements by detecting all in-scope trades and transactions, aggregating and validating the necessary data, and submitting relevant data to the Approved Publication Arrangements (APAs) and Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs) of your choice in their respective formats and time frames.
AxiomSL’s ‘one platform’ model also supports many other types of regulatory reporting in jurisdictions all over the world. By using the same system for all of your regulatory reporting needs AxiomSL can greatly reduce the cost and complexity of regulatory compliance.
- Provides comprehensive traceability/lineage on how the data flows upstream and downstream
- Interfaces with clients' data structure and workflow process without any data conversion
- Streamlines and automates reporting processes
- Automates complex workflow process enabling users to review results and enhance accuracy
- Allows users to drilldown into the source data
- A single platformthat can be used for MiFID II trade andtransaction reporting
- Modular G-20 transaction reporting regimes addressed by the same platform
- Automated APA fix message generation and subsequent real time reporting
- Automated generationand submission ofreport in the rightformat per arm
- Comprehensive data validation anddata quality checksper repository
- Ability to review data and conduct variance analysis n audit trail of changes made to data