Diamond Claims helps close claims faster, reduce claim costs, ensure consistency, improve adjuster productivity, and enhance customer service. Diamond Claims has an intuitive user interface that provides claims professionals a comprehensive set of features and functionality — from FNOL to subrogation and salvage, from personal lines to commercial lines and workers comp.
While Diamond Claims is a part of the Diamond Platform, it can be deployed as a standalone application that readily interfaces with multiple policy systems. Using a repeatable conversion tool, legacy claims can be converted from disparate systems including historical financials, notes, and attachments making the data available for reporting from a single source.
- Reduce claims errors
- Configure home pages, define screen layouts, and set user authorities
- Let agents and policyholders submit FNOLs online
- Support salvage and subrogation efforts
- Define rules and workflows on the fly without reliance on IT
- Integrate reinsurance
- Improve decision-making with more than 100 out-of-the-box reports
- Improve claims transparency
- Expedite the claims process, thus lowering the overall cost of a claim by taking advantage of Diamond’s industry best practices.
- With improved performance and a single claims system, easily migrate legacy data and interact with multiple policy sources in one combined view.
- With information at your fingertips, all involved parties have real-time visibility to where a claim is in the process.
- Customers win when their insurer resolves their problems quickly. You win when your customer stays with you for life because you increased their level of trust.