ControllerView® (CV) delivers data lineage, risk aggregation, workflow automation, validation and audit functionality and supports disclosures in multiple formats, including XBRL. These features support data and process governance and seamlessly integrate clients’ source data from disparate systems and geographical locations without forcing data conversion. The high-performance platform transparently aggregates clients’ data from multiple siloed systems, enriches and validates it to any level of granularity, and then runs the data through relevant calculations and populates the reports.
- Provides comprehensive views of financial information on entity and consolidated levels
- Enables business users to analyze each report onscreen line by line, providing comprehensive transparency
- Aggregates data to view detail by any grouping criteria, such as Branch, GL accounts, etc.
- Delivers transactional level disaggregation, allowing users to drill-down into the data at any level of granularity
- Multi-level sign of—hierarchies can be defined with automated alerts to the next level after signing off
- Customizable data storage allows data to be maintained internally or loaded from an external source
- Flexible architecture adapts to changes across institutions, geographies and jurisdictions without system re-engineering, reducing implementation times
- Improved transparencythrough drill-down capabilities supports instant verification of aggregate numbers down to individual accounts
- Preview of results enables to analyze and adjust reported facts to ensure accuracy priorto submission
- Automates complex workflow process enabling users to review results and ensure accuracy
- Delivers global coverage of reporting templates with timely update service