Red Box Recorders Quantify
Ideal for those organisations requiring secure, accurate and clear call recordings, whether it is for mission critical evidence, compliance, fraud prevention or for the management of quality monitoring and performance.
The Red Box Recorder is a single software solution which records, stores, archives and delivers replay for up to 50 channels of VoIP or mixed TDM and VoIP from mixed devices. It delivers voice recording, screen recording, call logging, audio analytics, quality and performance management.
• Easy audio and data recording from TDM, VoIP and custom data feeds • Secure, resilient portable records of all audio and associated data to an embedded call recording engine • Enables up to 50 concurrent users to access and replay call recordings from a secure web based interface • Full audit trail with alarms and remote monitoring capability Intuitive web based search and replay application • Call logging application to record data and produce reports analysis • Call quality management with customised forms for coaching, evaluation and live monitor of audio and screens • Audio analytics based on phonetic criterion with near time and historical search capabilities • Supports local storage, network storage and archiving
• Delivers a low cost of ownership when compared with competitive solutions
• Total voice recording of all communications in a single, easily managed system with no ongoing administration or support needs
• Optional software only for pure IP solutions versus complete turnkey systems with selected servers
• Can be installed on customers own hardware within minutes providing a powerful converged TDM and VoIP call recording solution
• Power, heat and other environmental reductions derived from single server solution
• Full call recording service and support contractavailable