Prime is Alveo’s flagship product and the established leader in high-performance reference data and market data management systems
- A consistent master data foundation underpinning your post-trade processes
- The industry’s largest library of built-in, fully maintained integration with commercial data vendors
- Complete mapping of interfaces to our comprehensive standard security master, corporate actions and entity master data model, including support for FRTB and MiFID II
- Workflow for exception handling and operational monitoring of incoming and outgoing feeds to track against SLAs
- Extensive support for derived internal data such as benchmarks and yield curves
- Efficient distribution and consumption tracking through to downstream systems
- Packaged and serviced integration for low TCO and attractive ROI
Acting as the authoritative record of your master data, Alveo is an adaptable, high-performance data management platform for master data lifecycle management and for delivering clean and consistent financial data - on time, all the time. Prime tracks every data element from the point of capture to final delivery, giving banks and asset managers the ability to manage costs and achieve the highest standards of data governance.
Have the ability to see the complete lineage and know which sources led to certain values or prices – and when they changed. The end-to-end data sourcing and quality management process enables users to source data in bulk and piecemeal, including security master information and price data, cross-reference and clean the data and subsequently augment and enrich via proxy rules, shocks and internal scenarios and by linking risk factors to shocks, and augment scenarios. Prime addresses the specific requirements of risk management and new regulation, mitigating the challenges of MiFID II, FRTB, BCBS 239, Stress Testing and IPV.
As a specialist solution for master reference and market data management, Prime gives you the ability to cleanse and consolidate a wide variety of data types, including:
- Reference data
- Legal entity data
- Market data
- Corporate actions data
Prime has been adopted by many market risk departments as their central risk factor repository to capture, collate, cleanse and distribute reference and market data. The world’s most successful financial firms use Prime for regulatory compliance, portfolio valuation and risk management, relying on data delivered with integrity, transparency and efficiency.
With interfaces to all the major data vendors, including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Six Financial Information, Standard & Poors, and ICE Data Services, as well as many niche vendors, Alveo solutions give complete transparency across data by maintaining each vendor’s raw data in its original format, then enriching and mapping it to a comprehensive standard data model.