Smonik SRP - Reporting
Organizations today, more than ever, have stakeholders who demand information in varying layouts, end-users comprised of different security levels, managers who insist on static, pre-defined reports, and analysts who desire the ability to manipulate metadata that ultimately builds each report. SRP is a complete, open and architecturally unified reporting solution for Hedge funds that deliver best in class capabilities for reporting, ad hoc query and analysis. All financial data as well as metrics, calculations, definitions and hierarchies are managed in a common information model, providing users with accurate and consistent insight, regardless where the information is consumed. With Smonik-SRP, users are able to easily create highly-formatted, book-quality, management and operational reports. Organizations have stakeholders who demand information in varying layouts, end-users comprised of different security levels, managers who insist on static, pre-defined reports, and analysts who desire the ability to manipulate metadata that ultimately builds each report. These can be easily met with Smonik-SRP.
Strengths / Benefits
- Easily-formatted/ high-quality - Financial Reporting allows for a variety of formats, each format meeting accounting principles set forth by regulations and external requirements. Having the flexibility to format reports in numerous layouts makes appeasing different sets of end-users easy.
- Report automation - Users can run and print multiple reports from a pre-defined schedule with batching. The batching process allows reports to run overnight with other batch processes. Once all reports have finished processing, they can be sent to folders on shared network drives or printed or sent to end Clients via Smonik-Reportal.
- User control - Users have complete control over layouts, formatting, fonts, and colors, as well as a flexible range of output options enabling wide distribution via print, HTML Web pages, PDF, and online viewing.
- Rapid report creation - A graphical, easy to use interface enables the rapid creation of reports that combine grids of data and text, charts, graphs, and images.
- Reusable content - A library of reusable report components simplifies and streamlines the process of building and maintaining complex reports.
- Multiple source applications - Financial Reporting accepts connections into multiple source systems/applications, including Multiple databases, Smonik Applications, Accounting Systems (Advent, Eagle etc), Access databases and Excel sheets.