Dion provides effective and immediate access to investment portfolio information through a mobile-optimised client portal. Investors can view portfolio valuations, contract notes and cash statements, as well as subscribe to regular email reports, while firms can enhance their services with a sophisticated level of reporting that meets both business demands and regulatory requirements.
Dion’s client portal application is compatible with Apple iOS and Android platforms. It delivers context-sensitive charts and graphs to smart phones and tablets, and provides full insight into holdings, pricing data, market value and transactions. By supplementing or replacing paper statements, it reduces costs, increases efficiency and frees up time and resources for firms to focus on the high-touch aspects of wealth management.
- Wealth managers have a single view of exactly what the client sees, allowing them to constantly monitor and improve reporting and the customer experience
- Populated by an overnight feed, or updated on an intraday, near-real-time basis
- Data source agnostic with security tailored to meet the user’s business requirements
- Flexible branding allows the portal to be customised to the needs of a specific user
- Upload any pdf document, including tax vouchers, client documentation, and correspondence such as client mandates
The need to offer efficient yet high-touch client services across a range of investment products is a critical differentiator for many wealth management firms. Investment managers, Intermediaries, Operations and Compliance Managers require instant access to information to be able to deliver highest levels of service. The most important channel continues to be person interaction complemented by a multi-channel approach – 'anytime, anywhere, anyhow'. Dion's Online platform is a secure and hosted web portal available for end investors, Investment managers, Intermediaries, Operations and Compliance Managers on a pc or via smartphones and tablets. The platform provides a digital and innovative experience for viewing data including KYC, Portfolio composition, Asset allocation, Trades history, Documents and Newsletters / Messages between the client and the Investment Manager / Advisors. Clients can track the progress of their portfolio at their own convenience while firms can enhance their services with a sophisticated level of reporting that meets both business demands and regulatory requirements.