First released in 2007, TZ is a post-trade surveillance platform powered by eflow's PATH technology. It is able to test millions of trades per day against a number of benchmarks and compile bespoke reports, allowing for simple and comprehensive regulatory compliance.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Tests trades against pre-defined best execution benchmarks.
- Tests trades for instances of market abuse or insider trading
- Highlights suspicious trading patterns.
- Records all trade life cycle events and actions allowing for total trade life cycle management.
- Compiles bespoke and pre-defined MiFID II compliant reports.
- Customisable alert parameters to allow for total client control.
- Use of up-to-date market news supplied by Dow Jones and UnaVista.
- Liquidity contract analysis.
- In house and hosted options.
- Includes change-management toolkit to allow firms to configure their solution internally.
- Interfaces with any system, whether in house or vendor, legacy or contemporary.
TZ has been built with the user in mind. It's simple to adopt, provides comprehensive information delivery and requires minimal user intervention once established.
Adept Trade surveillance for risk containment, policy adherence and client marketing, demands enormous amounts of data analysis, swift decision making and immediate response. The ease with which a problem or issue can be remedied is directly proportionate to the length of time that the problem is allowed to exist; the longer the problem exists the greater the problem becomes; the more resources that are needed to resolve it. Immediate action means that issues rarely become problems and therefore require fewer resources to resolve. TransacTzar™ stands apart from its competitors as it escalates issues for immediate attention into TransacTzar™ Case management. All data relevant to the matter is presented accompanied by with a synopsis of the issue. A user may attach additional information to the case record such as voice recordings, client documentation etc. and close the case for future reference or pass the matter for more senior or wider attention. All data, whether subject of exception analysis or ‘clean’, is stored with its reference material for 5+ years and may be accessed for analysis and what if scenarios.