TransacTzar™ is a business focused technology platform that enables Total Trade Surveillance and Transparency with minimal impact on compliance personnel.
- Records all trade life cycle events and actions including related news, market data and systemic events
- Benchmarks all Orders/Executions against predefined Best Execution
- Tests all Orders/Executions to identify possible Market Abuse
- Tests all Orders/Executions for Best Practice conformity
- Manages exceptions and aberrations through its internal case management system
- Provides touch of a button profiling, reporting and analysis
- Interfaces with any system, whether in house or vendor, legacy or contemporary
- Provides a Toolkit (with embedded Change Management) to enable the business to optionally configure their solution internally
- Emmbedded Market and News data feed supplied by the industries leading providers.
- Is deployed as hosted or enterprise options.
TransacTzar™ has been built with the user in mind to enable simple adoption, maximum information delivery and minimal user intervention. TransacTzar™ exemplifies the new age of ubiquitous computing, thoroughly integrating internal and external information to achieve holistic trade and best practice surveillance.
Adept Trade surveillance for risk containment, policy adherence and client marketing, demands enormous amounts of data analysis, swift decision making and immediate response. The ease with which a problem or issue can be remedied is directly proportionate to the length of time that the problem is allowed to exist; the longer the problem exists the greater the problem becomes; the more resources that are needed to resolve it. Immediate action means that issues rarely become problems and therefore require fewer resources to resolve. TransacTzar™ stands apart from its competitors as it escalates issues for immediate attention into TransacTzar™ Case management. All data relevant to the matter is presented accompanied by with a synopsis of the issue. A user may attach additional information to the case record such as voice recordings, client documentation etc. and close the case for future reference or pass the matter for more senior or wider attention. All data, whether subject of exception analysis or ‘clean’, is stored with its reference material for 5+ years and may be accessed for analysis and what if scenarios.