Commercial Banking BPM Services
Rising costs, growing expectations of clients for personalized products and services, and the emergence of digital disruptors are just some of the reasons that commercial banks need to relook at their operating models. The slowdown in the global economy due to COVID has just exacerbated the pressure that the commercial banks were already under. While aggressive cost-cutting measures are the top priority, those banks that chose the right tools and partners to drive efficiencies and customer experience will be the leaders.
WNS leverages its deep domain expertise supported by strong analytics and digital practice to help address the various needs of commercial banks and their customer segments. Our suite of front, middle and back-office services coupled with technology and analytics-driven transformation solutions enable cost efficiencies, superior customer experience, and reduced risks for the key commercial banking functions.
Commerical Banking Services:
- Customer Due Diligence
- Commercial Credit Underwriting
- Commercial Loan Operations
- Cash Management
- Trade Finance
Key areas of expertise:
Commercial Loan Operations: Our commercial loan operations powered by a suite of automation and artificial intelligence allows us to give our clients flexible and responsive operations ensuring that our clients are able to give superior experience to their customers at optimized costs.
- Loan closing & documentation
- Credit Control & monitoring
- Post-Closing Review
- Client servicing
Commercial Credit: WNS’ Commercial Lending landscape covers end-to-end lending value chain from Origination, through Underwriting to portfolio Monitoring activities of a Bank’s portfolio such as Commercial & Industrial (C&I), Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and specialized portfolio like Leveraged Lending, Asset Based Lending, Equipment Financing, Syndicated, Acquisition Financing, Counter Party, etc.
Trade Finance: WNS is well-positioned to cater to the traditional trade finance requirements through key offerings in trade finance front, middle and back-office services supported by cognitive and robotic process automation solutions to give its clients the digital edge.
Some of the key offerings in trade finance include:
- Import LC & Documentation
- Export LC & Collection
- Client servicing
Sample of possible benefits:
- WNS' solution enables banks to transform their credit operations thereby improving regulatory compliance
- Savings of over $1.3M per annum through efficiency benefits delivered in the commercial lending operations
- Indirect benefits of revenue maximization and cost reduction due to organization process redesign
- Designing of Center of Excellence in credit management process across industries
- Significant reduction in queries by ~75% as well as the elimination of multiple hand-offs