JANUS RISK MANAGER
Celent will help qualify your requirements and introduce you to the vendor
Spotted a missing vendor? Use this form to alert a vendor to the Celent service
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Register to access this feature
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
JANUS™ Risk Manager
JANUS™ Risk Manager is a multi-asset, multi-currency and multi-market real-time risk management and order validation system supporting exchange traded financial instruments.
- Pre-Order: Used for pre-trade validation, monitors positions on client accounts and filters orders according to validation rules defined at many different levels: markets, asset classes, instrument types, instrument lists, accounts, etc
- Post-Order: Also used at “post-order” (or “in-trade”) to monitor in real-time orders and executions, evaluates risk variables and generates alarms when specific risk limits are reached. Potential risks originating from pending orders are evaluated
- Flexible aggregation: Flexible portfolio/account structures can be created to aggregate information in real-time according to different organisation needs
- 70+ risk variables: Currently supports more than 70 risk variables like: Fat Finger Checks, Position Limits, Balances and Margins, Greeks, Profit & Losses, Premiums, Exposures and Trade Surveillance
- < 30 μsec performance: Nic2Nic measured performance for calculation of risk variables is below 30 microseconds using commodity hardware
Credit Risk Management Systems, Credit Risk Management Systems, Liquidity Risk Systems, Liquidity Risk Systems, Margin & Collateral Management Systems, Margin & Collateral Management Systems, Market Risk Systems, Market Risk Systems, Market & Trade Surveillance Systems, Market & Trade Surveillance Systems, Operational Risk Management Systems, Operational Risk Management Systems