Market Data Centre
Market Data Centre: financial data management engine based on I-Pricer
Market Data Centre is a multi-asset instrument aggregation and validation engine that allows users to manage market data from multiple sources. The data management software validates each feed which can be blended to form a core corporate rate. This can be used by any downstream application such as a pricing or trading engine.
The system is designed to be highly customisable. According to their permissions, users can easily filter updates according to a wide range of verticals such as time, quality, priority and weighted average; develop, save and share bespoke masks; and even create new data sources on the fly. Market Data Centre is based on I-Pricer, the high-performance modular system for rapidly increasing market data volumes.
- Automatically validates and updates market data feeds
- Easily customisable to create masks quickly and efficiently
- Functional across all asset classes
- Simple output of bid, ask and mid-price for each instrument tracked
- Compatible with all downstream calculations engines, such as pricing or trading engines