Misys FusionInvest is a fully integrated cross-asset solution for investment management that leverages straight-through-processing to handle the complete trading life cycle from portfolio management, to middle- and back-office operations, to risk management and compliance. It combines sell-side level financial and technological capabilities with the user-friendliness, modularity, connectivity and ease of implementation required by the buy-side. FusionInvest has been adopted by over 90 institutions worldwide, from start-up hedge funds to global asset management companies.
• Automated trade booking
• Portfolio modeling and rebalancing
• Easy order generation
• Pre-trade compliance
• Order book management
• Benchmarking tools
• Bespoke valuation models built by Misys' quantitative team
• Real-time P&L calculation: marked-to-market and theoretical
• Highly flexible and user-friendly hierarchical portfolio and GUI
• Seamless interface into Excel
• Real-time consolidation and slice and dice of NAV, P&L and risks
• Ex-ante simulations and risk scenarios, such as ‘what-if’, stress tests, risk matrices and tracking error
• Real-time mark-to-market valuation and credit exposure
• Collateral management
• Historical and parametric VaR
• Limit and compliance management
• Pre-trade and post-trade
• Regulatory rules coverage
• Alert management
• Comprehensive management of cash, fees and subscriptions / redemptions
• Management of trade validation workflow(front-to-back)
• Integrated system powered by a centralised database
• Accounting module
• GIPs compliant time-weighted performance calculation methods
• NAV calculation
• Connectivity to custodians, prime brokers, administrators and matching systems to reconcile trades, cash and positions
• Full audit of all trades, fees, subscriptions / redemptions, cash and events
• Automated data upload from external sources for quotes, instruments static reference data and market data including volatility, dividends and corporate actions
Misys FusionInvest is a fully integrated cross-asset trading system for investment management companies. It leverages industry leading technology to oversee the complete trading life cycle of buy-side firms from portfolio management to middle- and back-office operations, to risk management and compliance.
The system delivers the reliability and agility needed to grow a business with minimum disruption and investment. Increased functionality can be provided via additional modules and a toolkit, enabling firms to quickly adapt and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
FusionInvest combines sell-side level financial and technological capabilities with the user-friendliness, connectivity and ease of implementation required by the buy-side. It has been adopted by more than 90 institutions globally, from start-up hedge funds to the world’s largest global asset management companies.