Front Office Automation
One of the top priorities of wealth management professionals and firms today is to nurture and service client relationships. Other challenges include trust deficit from clients to operational challenges, such as the productivity of individual advisors or inefficient processes within a firm, which are driven largely by legacy and/or siloed IT platforms.
Automation helps in delivering an enhanced client / advisor experience while streamlining administrative tasks for bending down the cost curve and raising operational efficiencies. Reliance on data driven analysis to aid investment planning and management.
- Client Acquisition and Financial Planning: A complete client acquisition and financial planning suite for Advisors, covering Sales and Marketing (from Firm Introduction, Client Fact Find, Product Catalogs, Investment Proposal generation, Investment Policy Statement (IPS) generation, Financial planning, Investment Research, Portfolio construction, Monitoring, and compliance)
- Client onboarding process (iCOB): Client onboarding framework, highly configurable, intelligent workflows, SLA tracking, consistent UX across channels, built-in escalation and prioritization, single source of truth for onboarding process.
- Incident management and resolution via CRM integration: Automated incident creation, and tracking to closure by integrating CRM front-end with disparate back-end systems used for incident resolution based on the type/classification of incident being reported. Provision to plug-in additional systems with minimal configuration.
- Order initiation and tracking: Paperless process for order initiation, including straight-through-processing for asset setup in system of record, with built-in approval workflows and SLA reporting.
- Continuous Delivery Using Pega 7 (iPCD): Framework approach that treats a release as a case in Pega with automated case lifecycle enforcing best practices and automating the collection of artefacts. OOTB connectors and functionality to integrate with DevOps toolsets, such as Release Automation (CA and IBM), Continuous Integration (Jenkins & Bamboo),Test Automation (Selenium). The manual deployment process is truly automated (push of a button).