Axioma Reporting Solutions
We know that asset managers face intensifying reporting demands from regulators across the globe. These demands require greater transparency and increased internal cooperation, and many asset managers face challenges without integrated, scalable systems in place. Our straight-through processing solution gives our clients a manageable, future-proof way to address these challenges.
But we are more than just a software solution provider -- our clients have access to our highly qualified team of specialists to ensure filings are complete. The benefits of Axioma Reporting Solutions go beyond time-saving reporting efficiencies. You’ll have complete, on-demand transparency into the reporting process that you can’t get from other providers or your fund administrator – from knowing who supplied the underlying data to how every number was calculated. Your middle and back offices will start speaking the same language.
SOME OF THE REGULATORY AND RISK REPORTS WE PROVIDE
- Form PF
- Open Protocol
- CPO/NFA PQR
- Annex IV
- Form 13F
- Form N-PORT
- Form N-CEN
- Solvency II SCR/TPT
DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS INSIGHT
Leverage data from a range of sources, including the Axioma Risk engine, to maintain clean, consistent, easily-verifiable reporting datasets. Greater analytic insight and transparency allow for a comprehensive view of enterprise risk and better decisioning.
A SECURE, AUTOMATED PLATFORM
Remove the pain of manual, Excel-based report filing. Our technology platform standardizes and automates the regulatory reporting process across any report, geography and regulatory body. Easily drill down to transaction-level detail and verify underlying data needed to generate audit trails and required levels of transparency.
- Consistency across regulatory reports
- Scalable processes and streamlined data aggregation that allow for rapid expansion into multiple reporting categories
- Proficient regulatory specialists who continuously engage in research, ensuring their knowledge and our system is current
- Enhanced transparency through robust audit trails, exception and difference reporting, and version controls
- Instant drill-downs to quickly understand how calculations are made and what data is being used
- Easy and timely retrieval of stored information