Scorechain Blockchain Analytics
Scorechain Blockchain Analytics is a suite of Anti-Money Laundering solution. It enables customers to track and score cryptocurrency addresses, transactions and wallets. Crypto-related companies can verify the origin of funds, investigate on forensics and lead their compliance policies as they want, with customized features.
We serves customers worldwide, mainly cryptocurrencies companies, OTC trading desks, ICOs, private banks, audit firms, and custodians. Our solution helps them to detect fraudulent activities and improve their risk management procedures with unique features such as tracking analysis and scoring of cryptos funds. It allows a seamless monitoring with data consolidation.
Today, our solution covers Bitcoin with Lightning Network, Ethereum with all ERC20, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and XRP Ledger.
- Verify the origin and destination of crypto funds;
- Risk management with fully customized scoring system to help customers to implement easily their internal compliance policy;
- Real-time alerts system;
- Blacklist/whitelist creation with Tags and Groups feature to manage compliance analysis;
- Reporting system with reports in XLS/CSV and KYT reports in PDF;
- Clustering* (with AI detection on BTC Analytics);
- Interactive charts allowing customers to analyse the activity of wallets;
- Navigation through transactions with interactive flow charts;
- All features are available both on UI & API.
Since more and more countries are implementing AML requirements for virtual currencies, our solution offers a great user experience and one of the most efficient compliant products for these new upcoming regulations.
Regulation is gaining popularity and concern. Now companies would need to have proper compliance procedures in place.
With a powerful and unique scoring system, Scorechain’s products allow traditional finance players and cryptocurrency companies to apply a risk-based approach for this new class of assets and fulfil all new regulation requirements.