Our solutions for capital markets are designed to help trading venues, investment banks and brokerages operate competitively, in the face of reduced margins and the rising costs of regulation. We've delivered successful solutions to many clients in this sector and understand the pressures you face right now.
We help firms execute their strategy by implementing solutions that enable them to:
- Easily trade new exchanges/instruments
- Automate and streamline post-trade processes so that you can compete in today’s highly regulated global market
- Rapidly launch new commodity contracts
- Respond to new reporting regulations and be confident of compliance
- Reduce ‘key man’ dependencies by removing single points of failure
- Have one version of the truth, avoiding 'spreadsheet hell'
- Consolidate legacy platforms with modern dynamic solutions that scale effortlessly
So whether you need to improve processes and reduce costs associated with the administration of post-trade commodity clearing and settlements, the control of OTC derivatives exposure (in the light of EMIR & Dodd-Frank) or manage Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD), reconciliations - or if you just need to replace inefficient legacy applications and improve productivity by developing mobile solutions - we can help.
Kynetix is a leading Commodity Trading and Risk Management technology company that helps their clients unlock the physical economy. With over 20 years’ experience in this market, Kynetix designed, built and now supports LMEsword which is responsible for the delivery of 80% of the world's exchange traded non-ferrous base metals.
Kynetix also designed, built and now supports ICE Guardian for coffee, cocoa, white sugar, feed wheat, European government bonds and precious metals. Kynetix's proprietary software, Sentinel has recently been selected by LME to meet increasing demand for transparency in global Warehouse Receipts to enable greater trust and liquidity in the market.
Kynetix solutions focus in 5 key areas:
- Settlement and Delivery,
- Self-Service Inventory,
- Financing and Collateral,
- Post Trade services and Market and
- Product development.