Market Data Management Software - INFOmatch
INFOmatch is an innovative cost & contract management system that is used by market data professionals around the globe. It assists our clients manage their market data costs, processes and workflows more efficiently.
INFOmatch creates total transparency, ensures ultimate control, guarantees significant cost and time savings (by up to 90%) and reduces risk. It makes sure you are fully compliant with exchange and vendor policies.
INFOmatch supports business critical processes, including inventory tracking, contract management, cost allocation, invoice forecasting and automatic reconciliation, permissioning, reporting and budgeting.
Designed for market & reference data stakeholders, procurement, IT, finance and business users, INFOmatch is a leading reporting and analytical system because of easy navigation, handling and storage of historical data, and tremendous reporting facilities.
The result: Maximized Transparency, Minimized Cost
Read more at www.screeninfomatch.com/market-data-management
- Inventory tracking:Global inventory overview of users, systems, licenses & data accesses, all together with associated cost.
- Cost & Contract management:Organization-wide cost & contract management, including all services, associated prices, discounts, cost rules, expiry and renewal dates, rules, terms and conditions, etc.
- Cost allocating:Centrally monitor and track market data costs for each of your offices globally, both on an actual and historical basis. Allocate those costs internally to the appropriate department, cost-centre, user, etc.
- Invoice reconciliation:Automated invoice reconciliation processes (no more erroneous payments).
- Entitlements:Push data to and pull data from market data permissioning systems (such as Open DACS). thereby automating MAC management (moves, additions and cancellations).
- Business & vendor reporting:Timely and accurate business, vendor & exchange reports (incl. MISU). Instant access to (historical) data and the ability to create and customize (drill down) reports directly from your dashboard.
- Compliance:Total transparency with respect to data accesses, associated cost and suppliers’ business rules. Prevents overcharging, under-reporting, unauthorized data redistribution and back charges.
- Budgeting & analysis:Simply calculate your next period’s budgets which automatically take price increases into account and compare ‘what-if’ scenarios at a glance.
- Interfacing & automation:Business process automation & interfaces to all major vendors (including Bloomberg & Thomson Reuters).
- Index license management:A central repository for all your index inventory and costs. Smoothly manage your index contracts and invoices with the detail and granularity needed, without tedious searches through incomplete or unclear spreadsheets and paper records.
- Demand management:The synchronization of business control with demand management through self certification and order management.
- Web Analytics:Unique visualization tools, including dashboards, motion charts, heatmaps-, and many more.
- Full transparency with respect to your (market & reference) data inventory
- Significant savings opportunities (typically 15% and more), optimised services, reduced risk & immediate ROI
- Banish the paper flow, thereby improving your business performance metrics, such as TCO
- Easily monitor and track key indicators, such as income, cost and profitability per user/seat
- Have all key data with respect to contracts, budgets, costs and inventory electronically available
- More cost-conscious users through self-certification & order management
- Significant workload reduction (by up to 90%) related to managing market & reference data
- Fully compliant with vendor and exchange agreements
- Excellent negotiation position towards exchanges & vendors
- Fully scalable & customizable to meet specific client requirements
- Offered as a software-as-a-service solution for maximum and secure accessibility