GeoEnrichment Risk Data suite
The GeoEnrichment Risk Data suite provides reliable and accurate information about risks associated with a specific location, such as wildfire, flood, distance to coast and property fire protection. This risk information allows underwriters, actuaries, product managers and claims managers to make underwriting, pricing and product decisions with minimal integration into their existing business systems.
Each product associates precise locations with known addresses. Users can quickly search and retrieve relevant information in a simple, accurate process via a unique identifier called the pbKey™. This eliminates the need for complex geospatial processing and delivers the desired information faster, for more efficient business practices.
Access the Pitney Bowes Software & Data Marketplace to download data samples, visualize data on map, download your licensed data and more.
- Most comprehensive and accurate coverage derived from best-in-class geocoder
- Available at the nationwide or state level for use case specific needs
- Unique pbKey for fast and easy lookup of important information
- Available in a Spectrum-supported format or a flat text file for flexibility in usage
- Regular updates for the latest data
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Country, State
- Improve business decisions based on best-in-class risk data
- Evaluate current flood, wildfire, hurricane and property fire risk by address.
- Underwrite wildfire risk where other companies have not.
- Quickly understand storm surge risk by finding water bodies that connect to the coast.
- Customize a property fire risk profile based on your book of business.
- Flood risk rating
- Property flood elevation
- Property NFIP participation
- Comprehensive wildfire risk score
- Wildfire distance to Wildland/Urban interface
- Previously burned areas
- Wildfire behavior risk
- Closest storm surge risk water body
- Distance to coast
- Closest fire stations
- Fastest drive times to fire stations
- AM, PM and off-peak drive times to fire stations