NexJ CRM for Wealth Management
NexJ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for Wealth Management is the only CRM in the market purpose built for the wealth management industry. It has intelligence built-in, and integrates client proﬁle, interaction, and transaction information into a Comprehensive Customer View. It delivers intelligent functionality for wealth management ﬁrms such as ﬂexible householding to model complex relationships and ad-hoc groups, and rollup of account information along deﬁned hierarchies. Wealth management ﬁrms use NexJ CRM to attract new clients, reduce churn, modernize the sales and service model, and help you meet regulatory requirements.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive Customer View
- NexJ Insights
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Account Aggregation & Roll Up
- Client Onboarding
- Automated Mail Merge & Form Fill
- NexJ Nudge
- Lead Management
Key benefits include:
- Grow assets under management by becoming a trusted advisor through a better understanding of client and household needs and life events.
- Provide personalized service by building deep, consultative relationships and reaching out to clients with the right interactions at the right time.
- Optimize processes to allow advisors to focus on selling to and servicing clients while meeting regulatory obligations.
- Attract and retain top talent through an integrated desktop and automated workflows that seamlessly integrate existing information and tools, helping advisors save time and make more money.