Reporting as a Service
Opus Nebula provides Reporting as a Service® for client and fund reporting. Powered by the multi award winning SimCorp Coric reporting engine, and securely hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud, we provide world-class reporting that is:
- Rapid to set up - weeks, not months or years
- Fixed price set-up costs - affordable
- Pay per use on-going production model. You only pay for completed reports
- Flexible report outputs - configured to your precise content, layout and branding for your clients
- Simple to operate user dashboards - so your users manage and control the entire report production process
Reporting as a Service® brings world-class client reporting to smaller and medium sized investment firms in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Reporting as a Service® covers the entire end to end of client reporting:
- Flexible data ingestion and automated data validation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Pre-built report templates to be configured by us to your precise content, layout and branding
- Simple to use dashboards for users to manage and control report preparation, production and publishing
- Automated distribution of completed reports
- Full audit trail automatically produced for every report
All this is out of the box - no need for an expensive, long and risky project to build these reporting elements.
3rd Generation Client Reporting has arrived - Reporting as a Service®
Reporting as a Service® is fast and affordable to set up. On-boarding is measured in weeks not months or years like a traditional client reporting implementation.
The entire system is pre-built and simply requires us to undertake straightforward configuration to set-up each customer. The solution gives our customers access to a complete and finished world-class reporting system, at a fraction of the cost of building it themselves.
Our customers use their data to produce reports for their clients - using our system. We are responsible for the provision and maintenance of the system, allowing you to focus on managing money and servicing your clients.
The system is securely hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud, which provides security, scalable capacity and flexible access.