AgileREPORTER goes beyond delivering reporting computations into today’s regulatory templates. The solution takes your data and creates a dynamic information management framework that supports reporting requirements across multiple jurisdictions and, in addition, will provide your business with timely management information dashboards. From one set of data – including internal capital, risk or valuation engines – our end-to-end automated solution generates all the information outputs the business and regulators need.
AgileREPORTER includes powerful data management tools to deliver the information advantage to your business:
- End-to-end processing gives confidence in the accuracy and timeliness of reports, with intervention required on an ‘exceptions only’ basis
- Highly configurable interface enables you to set your own data tolerances, layers of visibility, key performance metrics and security clearances
- Exception triggers provide complete control over where the thresholds for management alerts are set, enabling continuous process improvement
- Online access puts your team in control of your AgileREPORTER solution from any location, whether the solution is hosted on-site or in the Cloud
- Multi-entity configurable dashboard allows authorized personnel to view and action exceptions from anywhere, anytime – automatically focusing management attention on the matters that need it
- Management information provides access to reports at both local and consolidated levels, at any time
- Analysis and attestation delivers highly specific trend, variance, ratio and enquiry tools that enable a library of key sign-off reports to become an established part of your report approval process
AgileREPORTER is designed with a flexible, automated multi-stage process that ensures accuracy and confidence through clear visibility and precise exception management across the whole end-to-end regulatory reporting process – from data gathering to attestation and submission.
With full data lineage and transparency, we meet the demands of all stakeholders. With a common global platform, wherever you operate you are able to work with the same solution – to consolidate activities, minimise duplication, cost and resources, whilst maximising accuracy, speed and value.