OneShield Market Solutions for MGAs
A Software-as-a-Service solution designed specifically for Managing General Agencies
Seamlessly manage multiple lines of business for multiple carriers with an end-to-end policy solution. As an MGA, getting products to market quickly and efficiently is imperative to your business success. OneShield’s MGA solution offers end-to-end automated policy management to support the complex demands of your program business. Our software reduces your overhead expenses and improves operational efficiencies and service quality while enhancing your business acquisition capabilities and product speed-to-market.
With pre-defined workflows for full policy automation, including submission and clearance handling, and the ability to provide multiple quotations, users will easily move through to proposal to bind and policy issuance, all while managing the required forms and ensuring to produce the correct invoices. The solution is configured to match how MGA’s work, however, tailoring the application to incorporate company-specific processes is supported easily by our team as part of the SaaS support model. For every business opportunity, there is the ability to set specific rules for carrier agreements, pricing, and policy processing.
Functionality at your fingertips
OneShield’s MGA solution provides a fully functioning rating, quoting, binding, business development, and policy administration system that includes billing, invoicing, document management, detailed reporting and analysis, and much more.
Information when and where they need it:
- Customer Center provides a 360-degree view of existing and prospective accounts, brokers, vendors, insurers, carriers, and representatives.
- Integrated Journal and Task Management, including one-time and recurring diary entries with automated escalation, system and user-created notes, correspondence generation from templates, and embedded email integration.
- User Administration and Configuration Control Panel with standard integration to third-party applications, including financial and general ledger systems.
- User Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of appointments, daily activities, critical alerts, and open workflow steps. Users also have quick access to all open applications, submissions, and policy records and direct access to action items, contacts, reports, financials, search, and administration.
- Detailed Reporting provides near real-time data and reports for making informed and timely decisions. Our feature-rich reporting module provides dashboards and a wide variety of standardized reports. The reporting module fully supports the configuration of all management, financial, operational, statistical and marketing reports. It also has the ability to generate regulatory reporting as required by a customer or governing body.
- Policy submission management;
- Flexible quoting;
- Web portal;
- Underwriting and carrier clearance;
- Standard and configurable policy administration;
- Billing, invoicing and general ledger support;
- Reporting and analytics.
At a Glance Benefits
Digitize, automate and simplify your operations and stakeholder touchpoints with the ability to manage and rapidly implement change.
- Feature-rich, market-ready, out-of-the-box solution with tailorable workflows and rules to suit specific business & technology requirements.
- With dedicated OneShield support, ensure timely responses and speed to market to meet any evolving needs of your business.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership with a hosted platform removing the expense of server hardware, supporting and maintaining networks, and database software.
- All In One License Pricing includes SaaS Hub of Services: Implementation, infrastructure, maintenance and support, software licensing, on-going managed services, and automatic upgrades.
- Data transparency through feature-rich reporting, robust dashboards and a wide variety of standardized reports, giving users the ability to make informed and timely decisions.
- The interoperability of the technology allows for integration with APIs and thirdparty solutions.
- Reliability, scalability and data security hosted in SSAE-16 Type II certified data center, delivering 24/7/365 availability along with the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Web-based User Access A secure URL and authenticated login profile offer users easy access, based on a security profile that defaults to their rights and privileges within the system.