Sageworks Loan Pricing
In the increasingly competitive loan environment, banks and credit unions often price loans based on a “gut feel” and competitor rates. With Sageworks Loan Pricing, institutions can make more informed pricing decisions that accurately capture costs of administering the loan and risk of the borrower while taking into account the entire relationship.
- Sageworks’ proprietary Market Rate Data gives real-time benchmarks for rates from the last month, quarter, YTD, year
- Benchmarking can be segmented by loan type, terms, risk rating and geography
- Flexible model so the institution chooses what to consider in the calculation
- Integration with the bank’s core system as well as other Sageworks modules
- Daily data feeds from a variety of indices automatically update to calculate cost of funds
- Option to calculate profitability of the total borrower relationship, including other products with the institution
- Multiple scenario capacity to create and compare different pricing options to find the optimal terms
- Institution-specific targets to help loan officers meet desired return
- Profitability measured through ROE, ROA, spread, Net Income and Relationship ROE
- Easy set up for a variety of profitability targets and defaults for different loan types
- Credit Risk measured by Risk Rating, Risk Rating and Collateral Quality or Risk Rating and Collateral Value
- All priced loans are tracked and automatically archived
- Comprehensive reporting, filtered by borrower, risk rating, person responsible, date, etc.