TCS BaNCS for Payments
With a track record of processing international payments in 25 countries and supporting over 40 clearing systems, and with several features natively built on ISO20022 standards, TCS BaNCS for Payments is an integrated SWIFT certified and SWIFT gpi ready solution that supports real-time payment processing across multiple geographies, entities and currencies adhering to rules and standards. Supporting direct debits, domestic, cross-border payments and cheques processing, it is a comprehensive solution that makes use of API driven capabilities, and aims to support stronger management of risks and aid in the seamless integration of applications.
- Multi-entity, Multi-currency, Multi-country capabilities ranging from the acquisition of instructions to clearing and settlement
- Supports direct debits, domestic, cross-border payments and cheques processing with API driven capabilities
- Real time payments processing across multiple geographies with different clearing rules, SLA requirements, account addressing and messaging standards.
- Built on a modern scalable architecture with component based design that seamlessly integrates with new ecosystems through well-defined APIs and a variety of online and offline channels
- Comprehensive support for traditional products like credit transfers, direct debits and cheques alongside newer offerings like real-time and blockchain based payments
- Seamlessly integrates with a variety of online and offline channels. The processing of the payment is decoupled from the format in which it is acquired
- Leveraging extensive market and internal reference data, the solution is proven to have enabled STP rates near or above 99%.
- Off-the-shelf availability of real-time dashboards, easy navigation, exception management queues, multiple repair modes and extensive search & audit features
- Implemented across the world, TCS BaNCS agile based implementation methodology enables faster ROI
- Continuous and ongoing compliance with evolving regulations