Cinteg is a trade surveillance and compliance tool that helps market participants manage the increased regulatory requirements for monitoring, and gatekeeper obligations on trading and monetary transactions.
It is a fully managed service allowing participants such as investment banks, brokerages and proprietary trading firms ensure that they act in accordance with regulations, market rules and internal policies.
Market-specific and custom alerts, tailored reports and integrated case management help make trade surveillance in a complex trading world efficient and straightforward.
But trade surveillance can be more than just compliance with rules and regulations. Mining the vast amount of data collected in a monitoring system can provide valuable input to business development and fine-tuning of services.
With powerful detection and reporting functionality, Cinteg helps you monitor trading across fragmented, interconnected markets, asset classes and borders, and make use of the data to improve your business.
Cinteg is powered by Scila Surveillance, the market surveillance software used in global exchanges around the world, and brings the same level of quality and capacity as demanded by this user group to brokerages and other market participants.
- Multi-asset surveillance, including OTC integration and aggregated positions.
- Fully hosted and managed service delivered with short time-to-market.
- Users can easily modify alert parameters in the GUI using drop-down menus.
- On-demand invocation of alerts: users are able to run their own settings of alerts on the trading data to test how an alert would function in a real-life situation.
- The flexibility in the report functionality allows the user to easily design the reports to one's preference and also adapt the report information in the user interface.
- Intuitive graphic interface with high-level market views, as well as detailed views of activity in specific order books.
- Extensive list of alerts for equities and derivatives trade surveillance.
- Flexibility and convenience in setting the alert parameters. With correct user permission, users are able to alter any parameter changes to be reflected immediately in production system.
- On-demand invocation of alerts is extremely useful for investigation purposes as well as setting correct level of monitoring for complex trading ecosystems.
- Granular level monitoring: the same alert can be fitted for specific accounts, whether it is a retail account, or institutional, and for specific traders, whether it is a human trader or algorithmic trader.
- The system is database agnostic which simplifies integration into existing infrastructures.