Claim fraud analytics service
Our claims fraud analytics service uses predictive modeling and more than 600 business rules to identify, score, and prioritize possible cases of fraud. It not only reduces insurers' fraudulent claims payouts, but also helps them avoid reputational damage or loss of customers because of premium increases.
- A continuous scoring framework that triggers algorithm scoring starting at first notice of loss (FNOL)
- Extracting intelligent data (internal and external) to seamlessly connect and aggregate data from multiple disparate data sources and formats
- Text analytics to build additional indicators from unstructured data such as claim notes and investigation reports
- Advanced analytics to run all suspicious claims through one or more supervised and/or unsupervised machine learning models
- Triage analysts to review and analyze the data and refer cases with the highest-risk score to the SIU team
Boost customer satisfaction, shrink loss adjusting expense, and sharpen loss accuracy with our claims management solutions