Fidessa Affirmation Management Service
Increasing regulatory demands, the introduction of shorter settlement times and the scarcity of capital mean that traditional ways of working are no longer sustainable. Leading the post-trade revolution, Fidessa is uniquely placed to support the continued industry adoption of the free and open protocols that the first asset managers used to pioneer this shift away from centralised matching.
Fidessa’s Affirmation Management Service (AMS) challenges the status quo in post-trade affirmation and confirmation to deliver real efficiencies and business value to buy-side operations.
Fidessa's AMS extends existing front office workflows into the post-trade operation enabling firms to persist the data captured at the point of order execution, improving efficiency and reducing errors. The direct electronic workflow with each broker eliminates the need for a central matching facility, and lowers the operational risk.
By simplifying the whole process and extending the automation across all regions and asset classes, Fidessa's AMS helps buy-side and sell-side firms improve post-trade efficiency, lower running costs and reduce operational risk.
Operated as a utility service, Fidessa's AMS is accessible using a range of common industry APIs including flat files, XML and FIX. The user interface is a standard web-based application and connects through to the AMS service over leased lines or the internet.
- Affirm and confirm via direct workflow
- Local matching & exceptions handling
- Global broker community
- Reduce operational risk
- Multi-asset class
- Resilient & secure infrastructure
- Broker Terminal
- Flexible integration options
- Reduce costs with AMS's clearly defined pay-as-you-use model.
- Improve accuracy with electronic workflows to replace error-prone manual processing.
- Consolidate regions and desks with AMS's multi-asset class capabilities.
- Full local matching capability features hands-free operations wherever possible.
- Reach settlement phase faster with seamless workflows integrated front to back.
- Reduce operational risk of over-reliance on a single-provider solution for all confirmation and affirmation workflows.
- Confirm/Affirm with a global broker community already using AMS on the Fidessa Network.
- Robust exception handling flags errors in configurable format and includes integrated alerts.
- Comprehensive front end tools for analysis and reporting.
- Audited export feeds to back office, custodians and prime brokers.