Billing and Payments as a Service
MyOnlineBill is headquartered in Mission Viejo, California, and was launched in 2005 to provide comprehensive payment processing solutions to private and public organizations throughout the United States.
Today they efficiently and securely process millions of transactions nationwide on behalf of their valued customers. The MyOnlineBill team has decades of combined experience within billing, accounting, information technology, and payment processing.
MyOnlineBill provides premier integrated e-billing and payment solutions to meet the simple or complex needs of your organization for accounts receivables. This includes integrated EBPP, pay-by-text, IVR payments, and more.
- Leading support: Experienced to handle your complex solutions, but focused enough to be very responsive to a customer's and organization's needs.
- Cloud-based: Fully hosted and cloud-based so an insurer's customers and organization can access from anywhere at any time (24-7, 365 days a year).
- Web-responsive: Thoughtfully designed for the user to access from any device, including a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Integrated technology: Whether using real time APIs, SSO, batch-file transfers, or multiple integration types, they've got current or legacy technology needs covered.
- Trusted: All the security, reliability, and compliance you not only expect but can fully trust. Annual audits provide you with peace of mind that your data is safe.
- B2B/B2C: Offering both consumer-facing and business-facing portals for fully integrated management. Nonintegrated options are also available -- whatever works best for you.
- Instant payments: Quick Pay enables customers to simply enter their customer account number, verify, and make a payment -- it's that simple!
- Flexible: While the member portal offers an array of options -- viewing account balance, scheduling a payment, enrolling in automatic payments -- customers can pay instantly either within the portal or without logging in.
- Secure: Whatever a customer prefers -- paying online, through a mobile device, or via autopay or Quick Pay -- it is safe and easy, so you can be paid on time and in full.