Flyer Online OMS
Flyer Online is a fully hosted, web-based order & execution management and connectivity solution providing a low cost, high quality, multi-asset alternative for broker-dealers and buy-side managers.
Our broker-neutral trading blotter is as responsive as a local application but faster and more affordable to deploy.
Flyer Online provides a single solution to support every step of the trading process, simplifying workflow from orders and executions through to allocations. The system handles directed trades, step-out trades and post-trade processing with allocations delivered to your custodian.
Complete Trading System for both Buy Side and Sell Side
- Certified for trading and post-trade allocations with a growing list of destinations
- Multi-asset, multi-currency for equities, options, futures, fixed income, mutual funds and more
- Supports client account trade rotation
- Block step-out trades, calculate average prices, and allocate across thousands of accounts in seconds
- Choose from automated or manual allocation algorithms such as pro-rata or FIFO
- Handles pre- and post-trade allocations intra-day or end-of-day
- Validates and normalizes order inputs such as security symbols, prices, and quantities, protecting you from costly errors
- Pre-trade risk checks including user, firm, client and account limits
Simple and Flexible Integration
- Securely hosted on Flyer’s FIX engine with in-house FIX engines, FIX developers or certification
- Global FIX connectivity to institutions and brokers
- Direct access to multiple points of liquidity
- Downstream integration with Portfolio and Execution Management Systems
- Connected to all major buy-side networks and trading systems
- Integrated FIX network and application simplifies the relationship with your broker
- 24 hour monitoring and support is available
- Drop copy routing to downstream and back office systemsScreenless file-based workflow via FTP available
Flyer Trading Network is a secure, broker-neutral network that normalizes all of your counterparty connectivity. Now you can connect anywhere without the hassle of integrating and managing a FIX engine or developing custom interfaces. Bypass existing expensive networks and simplify the integration to your Portfolio, Risk and Order Management Systems.
- Advanced features found in more expensive systems such as splitting blocks, latency reporting, and security master checks
- Access to broker-dealer algorithms
- Real-time P&L
- Import and export trades to and from your portfolio and risk systems
- Translates file formats to and from your broker, whether it's proprietary or FIX
- Send order and allocation files using ftp or email attachments directly from your workflow