Securities Processing Hub
Business process, information and message flow management are critical success factors for any operational unit within the financial industry. Pressure to be profitable, compliance with regulatory requirements, missing overview over business flows, dynamic markets and the need for unlimited scalability in spite of budget restrictions keep CIOs and CEOs awake at night.
- Changes in message routing, introduction of new or change of recipients of messages, and introducing duplicate checks often represent insurmountable obstacles for improving business flows
- Dilapidated, inflexible and monolithic system and messaging architectures prevent quick and pro-active alignment with market and business needs
- A clear overall picture becomes increasingly impossible in view of rising message loads and increased complexity of standards, formats and protocols
- Essential functionality such as routing, transformation, formatting, business and technical matching, as well as duplicate checks need re-invention in view of high volumes, proliferation of standards and protocols, time-to-market issues and budget restrictions
- You just want to be sure that any message of yours is at the right place at the right time … like the celebrated conductor makes sure of the right entry of any of his orchestra musicians
- Business process visualisation and control
- Uniform monitoring and single view into the multiple instances of messages with alert generation
- Status monitoring and aggregation of system infrastructure
- Data flow monitoring
- Workflow definition
- Message editing
- Information flow control
- Easy to understand, to integrate, to configure and to learn - you alone are in control of messaging development and handling
- Reliable and efficient
- Very scalable and performing
- Multi-Bank and multi-language support
- Format and network independent matching
- Message flows and business processes become a perfectly well organized mass, even when counting in the millions. Every single message knows exactly what to transport, in what form, at what time and where to deliver it. Messages behave uniform and are perfectly structured and orchestrated.
- The modular structuring of the messaging application allows to make any change at the single and appropriate place, without touching anything in the rest of the application.
- ISB reduces costs, financial and reputation risks and increases speed of operations, flexibility and data quality. It avoids problems pro-actively and helps to establish risk management procedures for messaging and business process flows.
- It’s the perfect instrument to handle and coordinate the co-existence of messaging standards like ISO20022, XML, ISO 15022, FIX, FpML and all other local and domestic business standards.
- Incentage Service Bus creates efficiency where chaos ruled, restores regularity where hazard was the rule of the day, and it guarantees tidiness where disorder and confusion was standard.