Imago Front Office
Imago Front Office is a flexible and scalable solution for delivering illustrations, disclosure and reporting solutions to meet the unique and personalised needs of product providers, platforms and advisers for the pensions and savings market.
Imago Front Office is an illustration system widely used throughout the market, providing illustrations across many product providers and platforms. Imago Front Office has drawn on the best of modern web designs, and our years of experience building illustration tools. The new design provides the user with an easy means of understanding illustrations at a glance. With a modular, single page design, it is even easier to re-style to better blend-in with your systems.
- Imago Front Office is an analysis tool allowing illustrations to be re-modelled, to view information on charges, income, fund growth, effect-of-deductions, lifetime allowance and more.
- IFO calculations are delivered with a web services architecture, meaning that it can be tightly integrated into host systems.
- IFO allows you to display calculation results in a richer, more visual way than ever before.
- Enables user to enter multiple contributions both single and regular with different payment frequencies and tax free cash (PCLS) percentages.
- Support for Capped Drawdown and Flexible Drawdown.
- Enables the configuring of funds you use and any associated management charges.
- Instead of specifying contribution levels, Imago enables the specification of retirement income goals, Imago then works out the contribution strategy.
- Integration is enabled via Web services to the presentation or business services layers.
- Output from the calculation engine can be delivered as a PDF or a full set of results from the calculation process can be delivered as an XML message or Excel file.
Imago Front Office has many other features, which can be found on the functional datasheet, available on the Imago Front Office page on the Dunstan Thomas website.