Sapiens ClaimsMaster for P&C
Sapiens ClaimsMaster for Property & Casualty (formerly called IDIT Claims) is part of the Sapiens IDITSuite for Property & Casualty and it provides simplified management and automated control of claims management handling and the settlement process. It offers intelligent, rules-driven workflow with effective claim assignment, ensuring faster cycle times, as well as rules-driven automatic claims payment.
Using ClaimsMaster, P&C carriers and MGAs can set workflows so claims processes are aligned with company policy. Claims can be submitted and tracked via omni-channels, enriching the end-user experience.
ClaimsMaster’s rich functionality and flexibility combine with the system’s integrated, centralised rules repository to ensure consistency and accuracy of all claims-related operations and documentation.
The solution is easily integrated with external systems, AI and picture recognition to perform real time validation, deeper risk and fraud analysis, and automated assessment.
- Full end-to-end claims management, incorporating support for all P &C insurance lines of business, including specialty lines
- Early claim validation (association of a claim with a policy), ensuring only covers at time of loss can be claimed against, thus reducing claims leakage
- Multidimensional claim processing; single claim for an event with multiple involved parties and damage objects
- Automation of claims reserves that enables the business to have a clear picture of claim exposure
- Dynamic configurable questionnaires to capture additional claim information per damage object
- STP rules validate where claims are automatically settled or rejected, reducing interaction of claims handlers and improving customer service
- Multiple claim handlers per claim, allowing multiple claims processing at any time, and allowing focus on each claims handler’s specific area of expertise
- Catastrophe and group claims management
- Integrated document-management solution, supporting multiple communication channels, document composition and documents store
- Inbound and outbound documents management, integrated with the workflow module
- Digital self-service for customers, service providers and partners (intermediaries)
- Places the customer at the center of the claim process, providing a single, 360-degree view via dashboards
- Multicountry, multicompany/branch, multicurrency and multilingual
- Enables automation, providing enhanced customer service and reduced claims handler involvement
- Self-sufficiency model provides the tools insurers need to take control of change
- Digital enabled
- Smooth upgrade path enables insurers to benefit from Sapiens continuous investment