The Fund Masterfile application acts as a centralized database that supports the following services and outputs:
Masterfile distribution to platforms & data vendors
Update of web solutions
Internal databases with centralized access
FundConnect’s FundMasterFile™ system is a comprehensive data platform that is specially designed to manage fund data, allowing fund groups to maintain all of their static data in one centralized database that allows them to re-use data content with data inheritance supported by a 4 level fund hierarchy, and re-use data in a series of outputs including documents, data distribution and web solutions.
- Centralized storage and maintenance of all required static data points
- Data distribution to all recipients, including fund platforms, data vendors, fund distributors, internal departments, etc.
- Update of web solutions via services directly from FundMasterFile™ database
- Document creation (i.e. KIID, FundProcessingPassport)
- The ability to organize and administrate all external and internal distribution of basic data in one place.
- Specialized proprietary data templates for maintaining vendor specific data.
- Each template can comply to any special required data format & syntax.
- Centralised access for all foreign and domestic business units and departments.
- Multi-language capability for all content.
- Ability to track changes/audit trail on historical data.
- Analytical tools for content review
- Easy data upload and extract