Guide Stream 360
Utilant’s Guide Stream 360 allows insurance professionals to request live video consultations with policyholders or other onsite personnel. This will enable the guided collection of underwriting information without the need to physically visit the location. Guide Stream can be used as a standalone product or as a fully integrated part of your implementation of Loss Control 360 (LC360) adding value and flexibility to virtual data collection methods such as self-survey, phone surveys, and third-party data providers. Guide Stream consists of 2 basic roles, the person onsite, represented by the policyholder, agent, or junior risk consultant, and the mentor, represented by an insurance professional.
When a request is made, the person onsite will get an invitation with a link to the session with the ability to join immediately, or for them to specify dates and times when they are available for the Guide Stream session. Guide Stream does not require an app to be installed on Android or Apple devices, allowing the user to click the link inside of their SMS message or email and go directly to a session.
Once the session has started, the person on site will need to verify permissions for video and location services in order to continue, ensuring the accuracy of the photos, video, and form data gathered. The mentor will receive a notification that the onsite personnel has entered the queue and starts the session when ready.
The two parties are now part of a recorded Guide Stream session, where the mentor coaches the person onsite through a virtual walkthrough of the property. During the session, the mentor can perform a variety of actions, including taking pictures, toggling which camera is viewed, and turning the camera on and off. The Mentor is then able to review any photos taken and tag them to highlight information revealed in the photo. The recorded video session, photos, tags, and chats are used to create a full timeline report that is automatically transferred into your instance of LC360.
- Guide policyholders and agents virtually through an easy to use and personalized experience while gaining the same critical information you would through a traditional on-site survey.
- Collect and leverage critical underwriting information - Empower your staff to remotely take and identify photos, fill form answers, and make recommendations as if they were right on site.
- Add value to existing virtual data collection methods - Expand on your current data collection methods such as Self-Survey, phone surveys, and third party data.
- No app needed - Conduct virtual surveys with iOS, Android, and Windows users. Guide Stream 360 is a web-based application that does not require an app to be installed for the mentor or policyholder.
- The Mentor View - The mentor is presented with an easy to use interface packed with a variety of features that make collecting underwriting information a breeze. While being virtually walked through the site, the mentor can perform actions on the policyholder’s behalf as well as transfer information between Guide Stream 360 and an implementation of LC360.
- Increase ease of communication between parties involved in data collection
- More accurate data collection
- Easy survey logistic coordination
- Eliminate travel expenses
- Data cataloging
- Increased workload efficiencies – could we include a percentage?
- AI photo/video recognition
- Senior staff mentoring of junior positions
- Reduce survey data collection rework
- Guide Stream 360 for Insurance Carriers
- Guide Stream 360 for Vendor Surveys
- Guide Stream 360 Lead Conferencing Software Comparison