Digital Q is an innovative platform for development of modern digital environments and digital transformation of financial institutions. It is a process-centric system providing effective support for customer-facing functions: front-end customer services, loan origination, customer self-service. Significantly, Digital Q uses a single layer of front-end services and business processes compatible with all types of service channels. This means that all channels use shared components of the business logic ensuing truly omnichannel customer support.
Digital banking applications developed on the basis of Digital Q are written in Java and use enterprise-grade standards and specifications. The open architecture of such software products allows smoothly integrating them into any IT landscape.
The important advantage of the system is the capability to easily customize implemented business processes: all changes are implemented through the launch of new services, which ensures quick support of new regulatory requirements and expansion of functional capabilities.
The solutuion includes:
Omnichannel digital banking with Sophisticated Internet and Mobile Banking applications (mobile bank for individuals and business customers, mobile office for agent banking in remore areas and via partners) – Comprehensive solutions that use a modern approach to design of the customer communication interface and focus on creation of a positive customer experience, customer convenience, enhanced functional capabilities and security.
Digital Front End System (FES) - a comprehensive suite of software solutions supporting different aspects of the bank’s daily front-office interactions with its customers and partners. This area includes CRM and KYC functions, loan origination, teller services, deposits, and many other customer-facing services. The versatile functionality of Digital Q allows the bank to automate and streamline interactions with both individual and corporate customers. The solution combines truly omni-channel enablement with advanced CRM capacity to ensure ubiquitous customer servicing, optimize the bank’s operations, and explore new cross-sell opportunities.
Digital platform for development of front-office applications.
1) Truly omnichannel enablement: Our platform is a truly omnichannel solution which ensures an omni-brand customer experience. It supports all available channels and allows connecting emerging channels:
•All channels are interconnected and not isolated
•A customer can switch from channel to channel , and the business context and the history of their communication will be saved
•A customer experience is identical in all channels
•We can connect to the existing BDS solutions, provide APIs for external ecosystems
•Our main approach is to provide a tool for building a greater UX
With the digital architecture, financial organizations obtain the following important advantages:
2) Process-driven approach to automation: Digital Q uses a single layer of front-end services and business processes compatible with all types of service channels. The important advantage of the system is the capability to easily customize implemented business processes: Each process is independent and can be modified independently from other processes. We easily create, customize and deliver it for the end user. This also means that all channels use shared processes with the business logic, ensuing truly omnichannel customer support via existing digital channels. Business process Layer - Universal and accessible from all channels
3) Ability to customize and further develop the implemented solutions, with a broad array of tools (including codeless tools) for flexible customization and quick time-to-market
4) Use of a Modern stack of technologies, continuous monitoring of technological trends and implementing the best proven modern practices:
- Micro Service Architecture, with applications structured as a collection of small fine-grained services, which improves modularity, flexibility and integration capabilities
- API Gateway, with standard easy-to-use business APIs based on RESTful principles and used for both internal and external integration
- UI/UX, single-page applications (SPA), more than 70 ready-to-use UI components, UI/UX practices and guidelines
- Open Banking, with the ability to expand the bank’s ecosystem with third-party fintech services based on the OpenArchitecture approach
- Pre-integrated security mechanisms, cybersecurity, 9 in-build authentication methods
- Open-Source Solutions
focus on the best open-source IT solutions, use of the best industry patterns (Netflix, Google, Amazon, etc.)
5) 360-degree customer view and Single-Screen technology — a convenient communication and integration instrument that allows the bank’s staff to use a single window for the unified access to all customer information used by multiple Digital Q applications. This ensures enhanced customer servicing, reduces service time by up to 30-40% and provides better cross-selling opportunities and advisory tools.
6) Scalability, high performance, 24/7 availability through enterprise-grade orchestration mechanisms, upgrade without interruption of operations
7) Broad functionality with ready-to-use business processes and services, based on real bank processes and proven business practices
Digital Transformation of Banking
Actively supporting the advent of the digital era in the financial services industry, Diasoft makes a special focus on development of its digital banking architecture.
The company’s approach to creation of digital environments is based on the concept of the two-speed architecture. It comprises a fast, high-performance, customer-centric digital front end, running on innovative Digital Q platform, and a traditional, stable transaction-focused back end.
The modular customer-facing part supported by Digital Q enables quick deployment of new channels, services and products by avoiding time-consuming integration work. The solution was initially designed to ensure fast implementation of existing and emerging remote service channels, automation of customer servicing via bank branches and easy modification of business processes. At the same time, transactional core systems ensure stability of core functions, high-quality data management, reliable operational and financial accounting. Due to this approach, the bank can achieve high flexibility and performance for its successful business development, significantly improve customer services and ensure transformation of its IT landscape at a low cost and within the shortest possible time through easily configurable and scalable digital processes.
Transforming existing banking environments, Digital Q ensures unified access to customer data and bank services from different channels and enables truly omnichannel customer engagement. The system supports real-time operation and round-the-clock availability of bank services, customers' ability to manage bank services on their own via different channels, easy integration of delivery channels with external systems through open APIs and full channel blending, which allows a customer to initiate a transaction through one channel, such as a bank office, and confirm it via another, such as mobile banking or any other available channel.
With Digital Q, financial organizations obtain the following important advantages:
·Enhanced customer journey – Convenient customer communication with the bank via all available channels. Unified real-time access to centralized customer data and bank services via different channels, which ensures improved customer experience and helps to avoid inconsistency in services, for example, when providing the same service via Internet banking or via a contact center.
·Omnichannel service processes – Shared customized processes for customer servicing via branches and remote service channels.
·Real-time operation and round-the-clock availability of services – The bank expands its market presence with the services that are available 24/7, with all the changes recorded and processed immediately.
·Best UX practices and identical channel interfaces – Seamless customer environment with identical and user-friendly channel interfaces (internet banking, mobile banking); usage of the best UX design practices to provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
·Creation of the digital environment – Evolutionary rebuilding of the bank's processes and structure, retaining unique features of the bank.
·Access to innovations – Step-by-step development through implementation of cutting-edge technological solutions in compliance with the bank's strategy.