OneShield Relationship Management
OneShield Relationship Management
The relationship with your customer often includes a variety of external market connections. Understanding these touchpoints is critical to cultivating a positive customer experience. OneShield Relationship Management (ORM) allows insurers to enable and manage expanding ecosystems of all corporate entities, customers, and other 3rd party organization relationships by providing tools to automate and influence interactions. Now you can empower third parties to manage assignments, complete transactions, and access timely reporting.
ORM will give your business partners – agents, brokers, wholesale and program managers, reinsurers, inspection companies, repair shops, towing service, medical service providers, and legal services – real-time web access to information they need to support the customer acquisition and servicing lifecycle. Personalized documentation for all stakeholders, such as contact details and authority levels, allows you to maintain a profile of the relationship for any third-party entity. Varying roles and permissions can be assigned to individuals within an entity to segregate duties and ensure each user has access to the right information.
Deployed through our full-service SaaS delivery model, ORM can help you simplify your interactions with third parties, and rapidly support new initiatives. Its relationship management made easy, with a solution that’s market-tested and a seamlessly integrated add on to OneShield Enterprise.
At OneShield Software, our strengths lie in our people, deep-rooted insurance knowledge, and our thoughtful technical architecture. OneShield Relationship Management provides everything you need for fast, efficient relationship management with your partners. It streamlines even the most complex systems and frees up time for the things that are really important – like growing your business.
Maintain and customize programs and services for all your external partner relationships.
Key ORM Features:
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks by providing web access via self-service external portals.
- Handle the complex hierarchies of third party entities.
- Leverage existing tasks and workflows to streamline communication.
- Assign varying roles and permissions to individual partner users to segregate duties and ensure each user has access to the right information.
- Integrate with a wide variety of industry-standard applications to allow your team to upload and store attachments, as well as render essential communications such as letters and emails.
- Enhanced repository containing individualized documentation for all stakeholders, such as contact profiles, formalized contracts, compensation details.
- Maintain history and version control for any third-party entity.
- Central repository of all external relationship data.
- Customer-centric view across the application.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Relationship Management
Automate Processes: Automate billing process by providing customer and agent self-service options, supporting rule-based commission management, and digital bill presentment and payment all while reducing your operational costs.
Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, rules, use cases, reports, dashboards, and product definitions.
Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Attain self-sufficiency in modifying products and workflows. Improve business agility enabling you to rapidly bring products to market while lowering management and maintenance costs.
Enhance Agent and Customer Service: Maintain and customize programs and services during the customer lifecycle for all your external market partner relationships. Give your business partners – agents, brokers, wholesale and program managers, reinsurers, inspection companies, repair shops, towing service, medical service providers, and legal services – real-time web access to information they need to support the customer acquisition and servicing lifecycle.