Ensight - SaaS Sales Acceleration Platform
Ensight™ is the leading sales acceleration technology platform for life insurance carriers and insurance distributors. Our integrated platform architecture extends across the following application areas:
- Illustrations – Ensight is the first client-centric illustration platform, providing intuitive, “single-entry” case design and a modern UI / UX approach
- Presentations – Ensight is the market-leading interactive presentation and sales concept software transforming the L&A point-of-sale experience
- Data Analytics & Reporting – Ensight helps organizations drive yield, sales funnel performance and better strategic decision making
In 2020, Ensight ran over 3 million compliant carrier illustrations, based on rapidly growing adoption by over 500 IMOs, FMOs, BGAs, agencies and enterprise Financial Services firms, including: Crump, Ash Brokerage, NFP, LionStreet, Highland Capital Brokerage, Covr Technologies, TIAA and Raymond James. Today Ensight supports over 22 of the leading US life insurance carriers, as well as over 200 life insurance products.
- Modern UI / UX Design - Our user-centric UI / UX design approach makes life insurance quoting and selling more accessible - for a wide range of personas.
- Client-Centric “Single-Entry” - ‘single-entry” workflow uses advanced filtering & rule set logic to identify the products which best fit the client need.
- Persona-Based Illustration Experiences – Ensight supports different illustration workflow journeys by persona, distribution partner, or channel strategy.
- Proprietary & Multi-Carrier Panel Deployments – For multi-carrier panel deployments, Ensight provides live access to over 22 carriers and 200 products.
- Custom Product Channel Strategy Deployments – Deploy custom designed products for limited distribution contracts.
- Integrated Benchmarking – the Ensight case design workflow provides advanced product benchmarking based on actual illustration data.
- Modern, Interactive Presentations & Sales Concepts – delivered in a variety of formats (e.g. PDF or more modern digital “micro-site” experience).
- Broad Product Class Support - support for all life product classes (Term, GUL, Whole, IUL, UL, VUL); as well as, annuities and asset-based / hybrid LTC.
- Best Interest Workflow & Auditability – a client-centric case design workflow support the emerging Best Interest (BI) regulations (e.g. NY DFS187).
- Ensight User Community – adopted by over 500 FMOs, IMOs, BGAs, and agencies, including over 1000 case designers in the market.
- PreBuilt Ebix WinFlex Integration – prebuilt integration with Ebix WinFlex, enabling rapid market deployment & cost management synergies.
- API Quote Service Enablement – a flexible API capability to support quote integration with 3rd party panel environments or quote platforms / applications.
- API-based Integrations – bi-directional API supports platform integration with any API-enabled application (e.g. calc engine, CRM, etc).
- Inforce “Illustration” Experience – an extension of the interactive illustration experience is under development (*2021 delivery target).
The Ensight™ platform is designed to help insurance carriers and distributors accelerate the life insurance sales experience, process and premium generation, across both internal operations as well as the external distributor (case designer; wholesaler) and producer-client experience. Ensight™ sales enablement (“sale acceleration”) also drives operational cost savings and efficiency. Ensight sales enablement transforms the following areas: Sales Desk Operations & The Illustration Workflow; Wholesaler Effectiveness & Enhanced Product Marketing; The Point of Sale Experience – for producers & financial professionals.
- For sales desk operations, Ensight delivers 35% time / efficiency savings and provides the following sales enablement capabilitie / benefits -
- “Single-Entry” Case Design Workflow – allowing multiple illustrations to be simultaneously run
- Advanced Case Design Templating – providing rapid case illustration & best practice sharing
- Team Sharing & Access – empowering case access & organization across the sales desk
- Case Library & Revision Management – eliminating inefficiency case revision processes
- Integrated Benchmarking – eliminating manual & non-compliant benchmarking efforts
- Illustration eDelivery – modernizing the delivery experience & eliminating bounced emails
- Advanced Data Analytics – provides insight into sales desk & agency operations for new revenue
For wholesaler operations, Ensight provides the following sales enablement benefits -
- Better Product Marketing – integrate the product marketing and sales concept story with a personalized, interactive illustration experience
- Increased Producer Sales Effectiveness – implement best practice product sales strategies in the field by creating and sharing prebuilt sales templates
- Enhanced Product Education & Training – enhance wholesaler product training effectiveness on webinars and remote (virtual) meetings
- Improved Prospecting & Digital Marketing – improves prospecting on social posts, videos and new target producer engagements
- Enhanced Data Insight & Intelligence – empower wholesalers with more in-depth & actionable data insight pushed into CRM workflows and advisor records
For producers and financial advisors, Ensight provides the following sales enablement capabilities / benefits -
- Modern Product & Sales Concept Templates – simplifying the product sale for advisor and consumer understanding & education
- Quick Quote, Persona & Needs Analysis-Based Illustration Workflows – transforming the traditional case-designer centric quote experience
- Wholistic Point of Sale eApp Experience – creating a single, wholistic experience, from proposal to kicking-off the eApp submission
As a result, the Ensight sales funnel impact supports the following metric improvement: 10%+ average premium per policy increase; 8% average sales per agent increase; and, 7% increase life insurance adoption by Financial Advisors.