Continuously increasing regulatory requirements and a high volatility of the markets together with high income expectations require banks to apply an active and professional risk management. The effective risk management tool - zeb.control.risk - enables banks to actively manage their relevant risk factors, interest rate and liquidity risk, trading risk, credit risk and operational risk. With zeb.control.risk, you can keep your risks and the MaRisk under control. The range of services is ideally adapted to your institution-specific requirements.
- The informative and practice-tested reporting system ensures that you always have a good overview of all risks and allows you to quickly generate your risk reports.
- Flexible portfolios and structures are provided to define your positions for analyses and reports.
- Analyses and simulations are available at the group/bank-wide level, from individual portfolios to individual positions or transactions, and offer a drilldown function.
- Manifold scenarios allow you to comprehensively simulate market developments and actions at the portfolio level.
- Risk assessment in line with state-of-the-art value-at-risk models is complemented by back-testing.
- Risk and income analyses offer both a business-oriented, present value view and the period-oriented view required under commercial law.
- Comprehensive limits for diverse indicators and portfolios provide the right limit system for all contexts.
- A comprehensive product catalog comprising all commonly used transaction types as well as indicators is available in zeb.control.calculation and can be supplemented and adjusted as necessary.
- All calculations are based on harmonized transaction and market data, which is ensured by zeb control data management.
- The freely scalable system architecture can be tailored to the size of your enterprise and dynamically expanded when requirements rise.
zeb’s expert knowledge of total bank management
Implementation expertise gained at international institutions of different sizes and complexities
Low investment through integration into existing IT systems
Efficient and customizable solution