The stand-alone virtual card program functions the same as any bank virtual card. VPay generates a unique 16-digit card number limited by the specific dollar amount of a claim, which is delivered electronically to payees and processed like a credit card.
- The VPay VCard® functions the same as a bank card, allowing payees to process the card as they would any other credit card
- 16-digit card number and remittance delivered electronically to the payee
- Can be delivered in real-time via API
- Streamlines claim processing, reducing administrative costs for providers.
- Eliminates the cost of issuing checks, including postage, processing time and bank fees.
- Ease and speed of claim payment improves payee satisfaction.
- Eliminates check fraud.
- Simplified reconciliation and compliance. VPay360®, our online client portal, is a single system of record where all financial, claim and delivery data is stored in one convenient location. The portal provides searchable real-time access to your data anytime. Plus, our daily reconciliation report is configurable to your claims and accounting systems.
- Revenue sharing per transaction transforms costs centers into revenue generators.