MiFID II Transaction Reporting Software Solution
Matterhorn offers a smart MiFID II transaction reporting software for trade reporting to your national competent authority. Relieving you from the task of developing a bespoke solution. Our MiFID II transaction reporting software creates the mandatory daily transaction report in the required format, minimizing the necessary input by re-using static data.
We offer a light weight software, requiring only a web browser. It is an easy to use and cost-efficient solution containing over 1200 business & technical rules that can be rapidly implemented with a very small footprint. No client data will be transferred over the internet or stored on our servers.
The user interface based on pre-defined MiFID II transaction reporting templates is very intuitive, requiring virtually no training before use. After validation of the input data the transaction report can be directly uploaded to your National Competent Authority in the mandatory ISO 20022 format.
Our consultants have built up extensive knowledge of the MiFID regulation since its inception in 2007 and can, at request, assist you with the implementation of the Matterhorn MiFID II Transaction Reporting solution.
- import of manual and automated data from the trading systems
- extensive data validations against all ESMA rules
- extensive knowledge of the MiFID regulation ensures a very quick implementation
- software and all documentation in English
- solution with a small footprint to create the daily MiFID II transaction report
- re-use of previously reported static data
- no installation required
- 100% secure, no client data is transfered or stored on our servers
- support team with regulatory reporting specialists available