AxiomSL, global leader in regulatory reporting solutions and risk management for over 20 years, delivers a data-driven platform, which meets all filing requirements for Private Funds, Large Hedge Funds and Large Private Equity & Liquidity Funds in addressing all the steps of Form PF (“Private Fund”) from: scoping & sourcing client existing data structures, to aggregations, calculations, and validation rules to XML submission. It is adaptable to clients with minimum in-house IT infrastructure in addressing complex funds and extensive disclosures for investment advisers.
AxiomSL’s reporting solution is successfully deployed in a cloud-based or/and on-site environment. With our solution, clients can access and edit data already stored on the virtual server to enrich data records, monitor internal data procedures, and streamline controls & processes to successfully transfer this data to the form. This automated regulatory reporting solution, with a dynamic dashboard showing incidences of nonconformance, delivers the necessary controls and analytical tools to navigate and update critical data to meet disclosure requirements for Form PF and ongoing regulations.
- Dynamic dashboard that includes:
- data sourcing, issues resolution and electronic submission
- status alerts for any unfinished sections that need to be completed prior to filing
- multi-level sign off controls to enable management review of completed report
- Cloud or on-site deployment capability
- Data management capabilities with a robust data modeling and full interoperability withclient infrastructure
- Interface with existing data sources (Advent-Geneva, Investran, VPM, Prime Brokers, etc.)
- Key indicators to monitor gap analysis and identify incidences of nonconformance
- Seamless integration of sources data models to Visual Business Rules, aggregation resultsand reports
- Complete workflow - for automated end to end processing
- Flexibility and scalability in merging clients’ data models
- Funds scoping and aggregating all RIAs’ funds, positions, etc.
- Analytical, Exception & Custom Reporting and features to build additional management reports
- Complete audit trail of activity on the systems with time and date stamps and the user name
- Input and output of validation check
- Fully controlled environment based on permissions and role
- Variance analysis and suite of various reporting options
- Electronic submission using FINRA XML schema.
- Empowers clients with a cost effective operational platform, ensuring complete transparency with an audit trail, to successfully monitor risks and regulatory requirements.
- Enables clients to view data and processes at every step and ensure data integrity originating from disparate sources and systems.
- Interfaces with fund managers’ existing data infrastructure and processes, eliminating the need for expensive customization programming.
- Empowers clients to integrate regulatory reporting process on a single platform, removing manual workarounds, vendor dependency, redundant activities and reducing operational cost.