OneFactor - Asset management, Fund register, Fund NAV and Customer management.
What is OneFactor ?
With more than 80 man years of experience of building financial services, we have created an unique one-platform solution for CRM, front, middle and backoffice operations.
OneFactor supports all key processes of Fund and Asset Management operations.
OneFactor is process driven – all processes are transparent and you can easily monitor all aspects of your daily operations.
OneFactor provides accurate information allowing you to effectively manage daily operations. All data is input just once and is accessible immediately to anyone within your organisation.
All data is input only once, no delays, no data reconciliations and no copying of data from one system to another.
Sales and management
- Streamline your fund management for both front & back office. OneFactor has bullet-proof processes to minimize costly errors and delays in daily operations.
- Use customizable OneFactors Dashboards to see your progress – have you met your targets in all business areas ?
- Discover Your Bottlenecks in Real-time - OneFactor Dashboards provide you consolidated views to all pending issues in real time.
- Full fund registry and fund distribution functionality
- One-Click-NAV : The NAV calcuation is all done on a single screen, including accepting of the NAV and executing the fund transactions resulting out of it.
- Automated retrocessions
- Authority and End Customer reporting
- A workflow engine for automating tedious tasks
- Authority Reporting
- Asset Management portfolio functionalty for running portfolios for both customers and funds.
- Benchmark and performance calculations
- OneFactor fee module supports various fee kickbacks
- All the functionality provided by Dynamics CRM including Outlook integration
- Customer's risk and investment profiles
- KYC, MiFID, UCITS IV
- Sales and customer relationship managing is easy and functioning
- Delivers the information you need when you need it from one single system
- Transactions and tasks run through easier
- Familiar look and feel
- Easy to implement and integrate