Automated production, publication & distribution First-mover on KIID
FundConnect was one of the first providers to actually produce KIIDs as our KIID service was officially launched in the early months of 2010. We have 29 asset management companies using our KIID production service, with over half of them meeting the initial deadline in July 2011. This means that we have completed two successful runs of KIIDs for most of our clients, with some having completed three production rounds.
Our production service comprises of an intelligent database which is accessed via Internet browser, that generates automated PDFs. The system includes special features for data inheritance, audit trail, data analysis and one click mass production. Our experience shows that up to 80% of the KIID can be inherited throughout all share classes. The data inheritance structure provides content consistency and reduces errors, which is more appropriate than traditional desktop or lesser sophisticated publishing solutions.
Distribution & Publication
KIIDs produced on our platform are assigned fixed URLs that will always point to the most updated KIID. These can be used in web publication solutions or in distribution files to the relevant industry stakeholders. Fund companies not using our KIID production services can also employ our fixed URL solutions in web publication and distribution solutions.
KIID Production Service includes:
- Automated mass KID production
- Calculation of SRRI and performance
- Auto generated performance and risk graphs (ensuring automatic compliance with 35 day end of year deadline)
- SRRI monitoring
- Document archive (up to 10 years)
- Audit trail on all data fields.
- Publication via fixed URLs to your web page.
- Built-in KIID package generator for PDF distribution
- Other add-on services such as KID document library, KID distribution, translation
- Quick implementation with ready to use infrastructure
- Avoidance of start-up investments in new technology
- Allows customers to focus on core business activities
- Reduction of resources with re-use of data through inheritance, and optimal data consistency through an intelligent database.