ViClarity Compliance Management
The ViClarity Compliance Monitoring Solution is used by over 100 firms to improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of managing their compliance monitoring programme.
ViClarity removes spreadsheets and other adhoc systems/tools from compliance and replaces them with asimple, automated, workflow drivenprocess.
This allows you to:
- Centralise,automate and simplify compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Deliver the transparency and audit trails that Regulators and Investors require.
- Remove hidden spreadsheet risks.
- Reduce time spent administering and focus on value add.
ViClarity has been designed from inception to be entirely configurable, providing the flexibility to extend the tool to cover additional requirements whether they are regulatory, operational or from investors.
The burden of increased regulation for Investment Management is not going anywhere. ViClarity can support you to reduce the overhead and keep focused on adding value.
- Simple, highly visual and easy to use interface for both management and the end user.
- Customised work lists ensure that users have access to everything they need and nothing they don't.
- Integrated document management provides quick access to relevant policies and procedures.
- Action Management and Reminder Feature's
- Covers all question formats (Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Numerical, Upload File etc.) and supports unlimited event driven sub-questions.
- RAG Dashboard and consolidated Board reporting.
- Full audit and individual accountability trails of all users.
- Delivered with regulatory kernel templates covering key regulation such as; AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID 2.
- Easy to configure and extend to cover additional external or internal monitoring requirements.
- Fully cloud-based.
- Increases engagement and reduces excuses by making the compliance monitoring process as relevant and quick as possible - no more scrolling through pages and pages of irrelevant tabs on a spreadsheet.
- Reduce unnecessary questions and time spent navigating multiple systems by delivering required supporting information (policies, procedures etc.) to the user at the monitoring point.
- Extensive question and workflow configuration options can support any monitoring process.
- Exception reports support management by exception to focus attention on areas of non-compliance before they become material.
- Action Management completes the monitoring process to allow you to demonstrate closed-loop compliance.
- Hit the ground running with supplied regulatory templates or engage with our experts to transform your spreadsheets for immediate value.