μTrade (muTrade) is a high-frequency, low-latency trading platform that is delivered along with automated algorithms, an API to code algorithms for trading on any listed market.
It includes a light weight risk management system, can be colocated along with exchange server and operates with minimal latency (around 10microseconds from tick to trade). It supports,
- Arbitrage (e.g. spreader algos, multi-leg equity / future / option, multi-exchange arbitrage, etc.),
· low latency – single digit microseconds latency from market data tick input to order out
· Highly scalable, multi-threaded architecture
· Configurable risk management systems (including pre-trade and post-trade risk checks) to adhere to evolving regulator and exchange guidelines
· Display order depth of 10 top orders
· Connected to various exchanges in India (BSE including multiple IML IDs, NSE CM, NSE F&O, NSE Currencies) and internationally (FIX-based connectivity through partners)
· Platform works across asset classes (equities, futures, options, currencies and commodities).
· API-based system allows the clients to build own algos in different programming languages like C/C++, C# / .NET, Java.
· Integrate with a comprehensive Options Portfolio Monitor – create and track portfolios with live data, calculate net portfolio Greeks, view charting of individual and portfolio level greeks, generate hedging suggestions.
· Front-end provides exceptionally stable cross-platform performance (Windows/ Mac/ Suse Linux/ Redhat Linux/ Others)
· Simple yet comprehensive User Interface
· Generate end of day reports for back-office requirements
· Sophisticated algos for trading across exchanges