Accenture Life & Annuity Analytics
The first analytics solution designed exclusively for life and annuity businesses. And it’s ready out of the box!
Analytics is about knowing your business, so why consider using an analytics solution that wasn’t specifically built for your business? That’s the question we asked and the reason we designed the first analytics solution specifically for the life and annuity business.
The power to predict, perfect, perform
Accenture Life & Annuity Analytics is a turn-key, as-a-service solution with more than 150 prebuilt insights and 20+ dashboards from predictive and forecasting models based on use cases across five specific life and annuity domains:
- New business and underwriting
- Operational performance
- Agent and customer behavior
- Product and marketing
- Risk and fraud
An end-to-end, scalable and fully integrated platform
Accenture is a leader in the market, helping carriers innovate and grow by applying today’s most modern new business and policy administration capabilities using ALIP and an advanced portfolio of digital solutions with expansive partner network. ALIP’s architecture is designed using containers and microservices for optimal cloud performance and delivery flexibility.
Know with confidence that whether you modernize the full policy lifecycle or a specific component, our software integrates easily with existing systems. ALIP delivers best-in-class capabilities—all available on-premises, in the cloud, hosted, a cutting-edge Platform-as-a-Service model or through BPO— giving you the ultimate in flexibility and choice.
Accenture Life & Annuity Analytics extracts and transforms data from any source—ALIP, other internal systems or third parties—into our data model. It then applies Accenture's data science and L&A operations expertise to render the data in prebuilt, insurance-specific dashboards that produce advanced reporting in addition to predictive and forecasting models, including actionable insights.
With Accenture’s solution, there’s no costly development time or resources. License only the dashboards that are relevant to your business.
- Improve operational performance: Identify trends and predict future service transactions. Plan staffing levels and customer experience actions such as conservation programs.
- Improve agent performance and customer experience: Use behavioral data to identify patterns and opportunities. Anticipate customers’ and agents’ needs to nurture long-term profitable relationships.
- Improve new business and underwriting profitability: Utilize your new business and underwriting operations data to improve processes and correct issues before they impact your profitability.
- Optimize products and markets: Boost revenue and profits by comparing your performance with market data to drive sales efforts and product development.
- Ensure compliance and reduce fraud risk: Protect your business from fraudulent activity and ensure regulatory compliance.