RegDelta is a regulatory data management platform developed by JWG, the financial services regulatory think-tank. Developed from years of close regulatory and industry collaboration, it couples detailed analysis with dynamic and analytical technology.
RegDelta provides actionable regulatory insight, so that firms can spot what needs to be done, know what it means to do it and prove that it complies.
The FS regulatory challenge
- Overall, the industry has had to manage almost 50,000 regulatory documents - a 500% increase in G20 documents since 2009
- By 2020 the industry could face a page count that is higher than three Eiffel Towers worth of paper
- $260 billion in fines have highlighted the real regulatory risk that affects not only their firms, customers and shareholders, but senior managers personally.
The need for a regulatory data management platform
With millions of pages of text, and no end in sight, resource constrained organisations of all shapes and sizes are recognising that traditional approaches to change management are no longer good enough.
Manually-intensive and email-centric processes are now unlikely to be fit for purpose, as firms have learned that they do not scale well across multiple organisational and geographic boundaries.
There are many ways that technology can support this desired capability; however, RegDelta is the only platform that allows you to gain complete control your firm’s holistic regulatory data management needs:
- Smart library: A regulatory data feed which you can integrate with private documents via our expert global dictionary
- Smart assessment: A user-friendly workflow so that you can assess impact, capture expert comment, assign accountability and create institutional memory
- Smart integration: A targeted reporting engine and status tracking functionality that can integrate with your existing suite of tools.
Navigate what to do
- View all your regulatory documents, formatted to look on screen as in hard copy
- Upload your own documentation to sit alongside regulatory documents
- Integrate neutral and independent commentary
- Understand the context through summaries, enrichment and tagging
- Analyse the full texts down to the paragraph/footnote.
Know what it means
- Find and align requirements via a standard dictionary and metadata
- Assign accountability to your programme for actual requirements
- Enable holistic risk management in a user friendly way across the entire enterprise
- Preserve corporate memory via upload, tagging, commentary
- Maintain full audit trail/traceability and link to future change cycles.
Align your controls
- Run and export powerful reports based on your own organisation
- Channel data and analysis into external tools via the API.