TCS BaNCS - Treasury
TCS BaNCS offers an integrated treasury solution for your bank’s front-, mid-, and back-office operations. This multi-entity, multi-currency, multi-asset-class-enabled integrated solution, with extensive risk measurement capabilities can boost your treasury operations by helping you move from traditional transaction processing to advanced decision support.
- Rapid compliance: Flexible accounting and MIS provisions for quick compliance with current regulatory norms such as IFRS, Basel and SOX
- Flexible and “open” derivative structures: For a quick go-to-market strategy
- Personalized single workspace: An innovative shift from menu-based navigation across multiple screens to a single dashboard, leading to faster decision making
- Flexible and intuitive market curve management: Enables generation of synthetic curves by combining more than one curve; advanced curve blending, and curve fit techniques
- Innovative functional alignment to the treasury front-office: The multi-level, tree-structured portfolio definition and trade assignments to portfolios allows efficient risk and reward attribution.
- High visibility: With online monitoring of the complete lifecycle from pre-trade processing to settlements
- Quick access to information: Quick pre-deal analytics and post-deal risk performance analytics enabling decision support
- Unified information: Comprehensive functionality to process a wide range of treasury products in multiple currencies, alongside elaborate drill-downs, roll-ups and 360-degree views
- Superior workflow management: Configurable workflows for each stage of a transaction lifecycle in various asset classes
- Reduced TCO: Aided by the latest standards and framework, the Java EE platform and rapid implementation capabilities