Advanced USB Keyboard, mouse & audio switch, providing outstanding performance and powerful secure features.
Successor to the class leading K4u, the K4u+ is now the standard by which all other ‘mission critical’ KVM switches will be judged.
The design guarantees that there will be no channel cross-talk and no buffered key codes that could compromise security. Fully redundant power management, support for selected smart card readers and network integration via hosted computers all contribute to the best keyboard and mouse switching solution available.
Tested to Tempest Level B with other certifications in the pipeline, the K4u+ is the only safe choice for financial trading, command & control, multi-level security applications, and more. With twenty years’ experience in the design and manufacture of specialised KVM switches, the Amulet Hotkey K4u+ provides robust, error free service all year round for applications that demand the highest standards in terms of reliability, security and accuracy.
- Support for single and dual-head digital or analogue video sources
- Compatible with single link, dual-head digital video in formats up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with dual link, single head digital video in formats up to 2048 x 1536
- Analogue resolutions up to and including 1600 x 1200 @ 70Hz
- Full USB, PS/2 and legacy Sun compatibility with continuous device emulation
- Auto configures for any combination of attached devices
- Protocol translation between PS/2, USB and legacy Sun
- Hot-plug device support for any USB 1.1 compliant device
- 5 Button and wheel mouse support
- Channel change with mouse, keyboard or optional K4 Controller
- Switch or mix up to four audio sources
- Flash programmable for firmware upgrades
- Secure architecture & Tempest level B approval
- Mouse Point® compatible
- Colour coded LEDs for power, keyboard, video type and status
- Compatible with Amulet Hotkey keyboards and PC-over-IP® products.
- DIP switch configurable
- Full 12 month warranty
- Remove desktop clutter by requiring each user to have only one keyboard and mouse.
- Avoid screensavers activating on inactive monitors with SaverSync. Screen savers on attached computers only activate when keyboard and mouse activity on all channels through the K4u+ stops for a given period.
- Simplify channel switching by either changing channel by dragging the mouse to another screen with MousePoint, or using the K4 controller, a simple illuminated switch for each channel and is small enough to sit on or near the keyboard.
- Available with hardware supporting common smart cards and associated USB readers. The K4u+ manages the card reader connection to the attached computers, simplifying the login process.